Covid-19 - Update on classes
Classes at Carlby Village Hall are due to re-start on Thursday 17 September 2020.
Please contact me for further information, as spaces in most classes will be limited,
and will have to be booked in advance.
Unfortunately, Morton Village Hall remains closed for the time being.
Why attend a Dance Class?
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age.
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy.
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests.
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels.
- Participating in dance can help increase your self esteem and confidence through mastering new skills.
- Dance offers a creative outlet for people to express their personalities in a safe environment.
- Dance is a fun way open up new possibilities, keep healthy and enjoy yourself.
Dances Classes: When and Where.
|Carlby Village Hall
9:30am – 10:40amImprovers
11:am – 12.30pm
|Morton Village Hall
7.30pm – 8:30pm