Why attend a Dance Class?
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age.
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy.
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests.
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels.
- Participating in dance can help increase your self esteem and confidence through mastering new skills.
- Dance offers a creative outlet for people to express their personalities in a safe environment.
- Dance is a fun way open up new possibilities, keep healthy and enjoy yourself.
Dances Classes: When and Where.
|Bourne Methodist Church Hall
Bourne, PE10 9EX
|Beginners/Improvers:||6:15 – 7:15pm|
|Intermediates:||7:30 - 9:00pm|
|Carlby Village Hall
Carlby, PE9 4LX
|Absolute Beginners:||9:00 – 10:00am|
|Beginners/Improvers:||9:30 – 10:45am|
|Improver/Easy Intermediate:||11:10 - 12:30pm|
Modern Line Dancing to all types of music, from Country to Pop, Latin to Irish and anything in between.
Please contact me for further information and availability.