Why attend a Dance Class?
- Dance keeps both the body and the brain active, vital for people of every age.
- Dance offers a way to improve strength and flexibility, which helps keeps muscles and joints healthy.
- Choosing to start a new hobby can help you meet new people and make friends with people who have similar interests.
- Dance helps you learn about your body, improving your posture and balance
- Taking time out in the day to partake in a hobby can help to reduce stress levels.
- Participating in dance can help increase your self esteem and confidence through mastering new skills.
- Dance offers a creative outlet for people to express their personalities in a safe environment.
- Dance is a fun way open up new possibilities, keep healthy and enjoy yourself.
Dances Classes: When and Where.
|Dyke Village Hall
Beginners: 6:15 – 7:15pm
Intermediates: 7:45 - 9:30pm
Absolute Beginners: 9:00 – 10:00am
Beginners: 10:15 – 11:15am
Improvers: 11:30 - 1:00pm
Modern Line Dancing to all types of music, from Country to Pop, Latin to Irish and anything in between.
Please contact me for further information and availability.